These are all things I’ve made in the past few months:
- Soft toy owl I made for my friend to cheer her up after mice ate the owl pillow she had.
- Rainbow bunting. I have a rather large fabric hoard so I though i’d give making bunting a go. Not decided what to do with it yet!
- Baby quilt for a lady at work who recently had a bay girl.
- Doll’s quilt for the daughter of a lady I work with
- Christmas card that I cross stitched. It was originally meant for Chris’s Grandma but I didn’t get it finished in time.
- 7. & 8. Doggy bow ties that I made for my friend’s sausage dog.
9. Baby quilt for the baby of the workmate (same lady whose daughter I made a doll blanket)
10. I made the quilt not the baby! For my bet friend’s new arrival.